Triumph Dining Ad

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Caramel Apples

I made caramel apples today for the first time. Jimmy and I worked on them together, and it was so much fun. (and messy, but messy is fun, too)

Jimmy asks to do caramel apples EVERY time we go to the grocery store, and since Annie was out at a friend's today, I decided it would be pretty great to do something with Jimmy. We crushed cookies and peanuts and mixed toppings together and had just a grand old time of it.

One of my favorite things about Jimmy is that he's still interested in a lot of different things right now, so I can suggest just about anything, and he's game to give it a try. Eventually, his interests will settle down to just a few things like Annie's did, I'm sure, so for now, I'm going to take advantage of his attitude and just keep trying new stuff to see what happens!

1 comment:

Joy said...

MMMmmm! Sounds like tasty fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin