Triumph Dining Ad

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My first gluten-free trip

Well, so much for this being a daily blog. I guess I'll have to get to it as often as possible, and be happy with that. :)

Tonight we leave for our big summer trip, and I am looking forward to it, but I am also a bit hesitant. I guess I'm just not sure what I'll find to eat. Oh, well. It'll be fun, even if I eat nothing but fruit and french fries. yummm, french fries.

==========================

Last night I was bad. We have a new Little Ceasar's. Jim picked some up for his dinner; unfortunately, he got home before I had a chance to eat my dinner. Long story short, I had a killer tummy-ache yesterday. It was worth it. I adore Little Ceasar's. I don't think I'll be doing that again, though.

If nothing else, it laid to rest the thought that perhaps even this diagnosis was all in my head: trust me, I couldn't have faked that gastric reaction through mental power alone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin