I always wonder why things can't just be stable with my health, but as many of us with auto-immune disorders know, that's not always the case.
In a frustrating turn of events, I've started to feel pretty lousy again, and my doctor put me on a new fast to rule out another food-driven issue. I am now restricted to eating only
Good news: I've already lost 5 pounds.
Bad news: I have no idea how to cook...
So.... THE POINT of this little story is to reach out to those of you who may be vegetarians or who eat a wide variety of vegetable dishes. I like vegetables, I really do. But...
- I need carbs. I can't really function well or keep my blood sugar as stable as I like without them.
- I need variety. There's only so many salads I can handle.
- I need to stay away from soy and dairy.
- I need to do this for at least 2 weeks.
- I need ideas. How do you keep variety and interest in what you eat? How do you keep your nutrition balanced?