Triumph Dining Ad

Monday, January 19, 2009

Decisions, decisions, decisions

There is no school today or tomorrow. As a responsible adult, an educator of our youth, I should be grading papers. I have fallen behind for a variety of reasons (excuses, even), and the end of the marking period is rapidly approaching. So, today, I sat down to work, and was presented with the following choices, in counter-clockwise order, no less:

  1. Watch the all day 10 year anniversary Power Puff Girls marathon. Oooo. I love me some PPG's. (I love MoJoJoJo! MoJoJoJo is the character that I love! And the name of the best character on the show is none other than the one, the only, the fearless, the intelligent, the fabulous, the genious-est, the amazing MoJoJoJo!)
  2. Wander Facebook and the Blogosphere to my heart's content.
  3. Ugh. Look at that stack of papers to organize, grade, file, and record. Ugh.
  4. I could always play the 360....
Oh, what to do, what to do, what to do.... What would you do?!? I did what any self-respecting teacher would do on her day off: I pulled up the table, nabbed the coffee pot, graded until I couldn't take it anymore, and then started in on everything else. So, here I am, back in the blogs. Sooooo happy.


****************************************
On a side note, I was accepted as an associate writer over on Gluten Free in Baltimore. I'll be writing an introductory post soon, and then somewhat regularly after that, so if you live in Baltimore or the greater DC area, feel free to follow me over there, too.
****************************************


Annie's choice was easy... she got up early because the marathon started at 6AM. She was like this for a good portion of the morning. No, I don't know why she's UNDER the pillow.


3 comments:

IdaR said...

Under the pillow is good. Wish I'd had the day off.

Unknown said...

Aren't days off grand!! Hope you enjoyed yours.
Thanks for visiting me today & leaving me your thoughts!

Secondary Roads said...

I love the way you write! It's so you! I feel like we're there together and you're telling me about your day. The nice thing is that when you come to the funny parts I can laugh without laughing in your face. Love you Mik,
Uncle Chuck

Blog Widget by LinkWithin