Matt at Lower Case Lifestyle has tagged me. How exciting. I was very confused until I went to his blog and read the following rules. Now I've tagged 6 of my own, and will spread the joy like the obedient little lemming societal norms have turned me into. (Lemmings of the world, unite! --- I know of a great cliff not far from here)
The Tag Rules be....
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My six random things...
1. I give extra credit on the Day of the Ninja to any student who will dress in black and do a forward roll into the classroom.
2. Ever since I saw a cannibal interviewed for a show on Discovery, I have always wondered what it is about us that caused her to think that human was the tastiest meat available. She was quite insistent that it is the yummiest.
3. I love teaching, but hate grading.
4. If I could, I would live in a little one bedroom house with a vegetable garden and about 50 cats.
5. I can get 100% on expert playing guitar or bass in Rock Band.
6. My only Kindergarten memories are (1)being a bunny in a class play and wearing brown construction paper ears and (2) riding a plastic teeter totter in the classroom.
The six people I have tagged are...
1. My sister(in-law) Joy at News From Joy
2. My mom, Clara at Coming Back to Life
3. One of my favorite bloggers, Storm at 365 Days of Christmas
4. One of my GF saviors, Jen at Gluten Free Cooking For a Busy Mom
5. My ever-fabulous hubby Jim at Profoundity
6. A favorite random blogger, Jorge at Que Bueno, Que Bueno