Triumph Dining Ad

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas with CD #4 - Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is part of Christmas, right? Right?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

My dad called yesterday, and after the shame of being asked if my answering machine is broken... (it's not: I'm a slacker), we talked about the big T-Day. We're getting together for Christma-giving Day, and he called to talk menus. What a sweetie. We talked about salad dressings and salad toppings and desserts and all kinds of yummies. As he put it, "I just want to make sure that we don't bring something bad."

On the bright side, many of my blogging buddies who are also Celiacs have started posting their favorite holiday recipes for everything bready, from pie crusts to stuffings. Yum. (It's nice not to feel all alone in this holiday endeavor.)

This is gonna be a great holiday season after all. :)

4 comments:

Clara said...

Interesting font. I had to copy and paste in into notepad to read it. :) I'm glad you're finding alternate recipes for holidays.

Mikki Black said...

Well, I don't know why people keep telling me my post is in a weird font. It looks normal to me.

But I went and changed it to Ariel anyway. Hope that helped!

Clara said...

Still looks like wingdings to me.

Mikki Black said...

Ok. NOW maybe I got it right.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin