Triumph Dining Ad

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What to read....

So, I finished reading Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison a few days back, and I can't decide what to read next. I have so many things to read by the end of the summer, and I just can't pick! I have Shakespeare, Stienbeck, Aristotle, Wharton.... so many. It's a nice problem to have, I guess.

Here's what I am reading, though: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Very very good so far. I've only read about a third of it. It's an excellent dystopia about America and its crumbling, corrupt infrastructure and corporate world.



PS Grocery shopping takes FOREVER now. I look forward to the day when I don't have to look up the product online before I go, stand in the aisles reading labels, and call companies on my cell phone because I want to make an impulse buy. Sheesh!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin