Some new interesting developments:
- An prospective author friend of mine has graciously allowed me to read a draft of her novel. I can tell you nothing, but it is super interesting, and so far, I love love love it!
- I get to test out some new recipes in an upcoming cookbook by the Gluten-Free Girl. Super yum. Again, I can't tell you anything, but how excellent!
- I got an email from a publicist asking me if I'd like to try out a new cookbook. I am really looking forward to trying out the recipes, and then I'll post a review of this for you:
- I am considering splitting my blog into two. One on celiac stuff and one on just my usual random ramblings... your thoughts?
- I am starting a new professional goal: National Board Certification. It takes 1-2 years to complete.
- I get to be lead teacher for my new job a few times this year, for a Shakespeare unit and for a short stories unit.
- My children are both going to a week of summer camp this year for the first time ever.
- We're smack in the middle of this year's Backyard Blast, and it's going well: tons of fun and what-not. Come join us if you're in the Stafford area, Ok?
- As if I'm not busy enough, I've found my mind wandering down the road of composing again, as evidenced by the post "Scars". Did you like it?