Triumph Dining Ad

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's about that time...

...time to go back to blogging, that is.

I can tell because...
  • Vanilla called me out on my last post ("two weeks and then some," he said. Too true).
  • School's almost out.
  • I collected my last assignment today.
  • I started noticing that the animals are cute again.
  • I started noticing the kids were cute again.
  • I finished my paperwork. Almost.
  • I've been inspired by my students' culminating projects
  • My inbox is lonely.
  • I took pictures of my food this week.
What shall I write about first? Hmmmmm. Oh, wait. I just did.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

It will be great to have you back in the blogging world! Loved your descriptions:

"I started noticing that the animals are cute again.
I started noticing the kids were cute again."

;) The fog is lifting!!

vanilla said...

Good to have you back! Hope you have a fantastical wrap-up to the school year. (Commencement here was Sunday past.)

Secondary Roads said...

Welcome back to the land of the living. My patience has been rewarded at last.
Love, Uncle Chuck

Anti-Supermom said...

My in-box gets lonely too.

Blogging is so great for filling that void, glad you are back at it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin