Triumph Dining Ad

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Sacred Sunday Nap

Well, it's that time of day.... Sunday afternoon and time for the nap. Every week, we come home from church, grab a quick bite (usually), and then off to bed. All four of us.

Today I'm not tired. I'll admit, it's a little strange, but this is the first week in what seems like aeons that I have not yawned all through Sunday morning and crashed into bed for the Sunday nap. It feels good to not be tired. :) Although, I'll be lying down soon. It is the sacred Sunday nap after all.

I'm sitting here in my chair with my laptop, watching the family snooze on the couch. What a blessing it is to have a good family. They're snoozing, the dogs are snoozing, everything rests on Sunday. Which is the way it should be after all. Everybody needs a break.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a pillow that's calling to me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin